Pirates, how about 3 nights in Krakow for the price of a 1 night hotel stay in the UK? Sound too good to be true right? Well believe it mateys, we have come across this 3 night deal at a BARGAIN price staying in a really amazing city in Poland.
The Krakow city trip departs in February but there are really good rates in other months as well as December & November when the Christmas markets will be in full swing.
Poland is super cheap once you are there and there is so much to see and do, you won't have a minute to be bored in this awesome city.
You can book this Krakow city break with a deposit of only £25 each.
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 22. Aug. 2020 - 29. Mar. 2021
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 3 nights
- Example date: 1st - 4th February 2021
- Flight + hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departs from a choice of UK airports
- 3* Daniel Griffin Aparthotel by Artery Hotels
- 4/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – room only
- Location: Krakow, Poland
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- ATOL protected holiday
- Based on 2 sharing
- Prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Total from £174 / 2 = £87* per person
About your stay
You will stay in the Daniel Griffin Aparthotel by Artery Hotels which is in a great location, between Krakow's stunning Old Town and the Kazimierz District with the Main Market Square, the Town Hall and the Wawel Castle all within walking distance.
The rooms are well-equipped and spacious with city views, private bathroom and coffee/tea set with an electric kettle.
- Check-in luggage (try case sharing or make the post of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (check out public transport or holidaytaxis for cheaper alternatives)
If you want to rent a car check out our car comparison tool.