Mateys, in 2021 we need to make up for our lack of holidays in 2020 and we are thinking of 5* AND all-inclusive, this luxe holiday in the Dominican Republic really ticks all the boxes.
The cheapest option for this holiday in the Dominican Republic departs in September and there are cheap options in other months too. There are great prices for families as well as couples and you can book this luxury getaway with a small deposit.
This is a fab deal as it is the cheapest option for a 5* stay with only a handful of 4* stays not much less plus we previously showed you this deal at £580*pp and now it's less than £550*pp!
In these difficult times, we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Apr. 2021 - 31. Oct. 2021
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city/tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 24th September - 1st October
- Flight + hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departs from a choice of UK airports
- 5* Be Live Collection Punta Cana
- 4/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – all-inclusive
- Location: Punta Cana, Dominica Republic
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- ATOL protected holiday
- Based on 2-4 sharing
- Prices do not include city/tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Family of 4 from £2,195 / 4 = £549* per person
- 2 sharing from £653* per person
About your stay
You will stay in the 5* Be Live Collection Punta Cana which is located on the beachfront in Cabeza de Toro where the Caribbean Sea meets the Atlantic Ocean, protected by a coral reef and surrounded by tropical gardens. There is a selection of pools along with a wide range of restaurants serving up delicious specialities from Asia, the Mediterranean, Latin America and, of course, the Dominican Republic. Other restaurants include the Lobster House and Steak House, Burger Corner and KM Pizza, so prepare for a gastronomic trip around the world!
Your room will be decorated in crisp white with Caribbean influences and kitted out with all your usual luxe mod-cons, including cable TV and a minibar, for a relaxing and comfy stay. Open your French window and sit comfortably on your private terrace to soak up the relaxing ambience!
- Check-in luggage (try case sharing or make the post of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (check out public transport or holidaytaxis for cheaper alternatives)
If you want to rent a car check out our car comparison tool.