Mateys, there are some fab deals to Egypt around right now and we have found another bargain holiday to Hurghada from only £215* per person for a week's stay on an all inclusive basis - wow!
There are amazing prices departing in October, November, December, January, February and March 2021, and you can book this awesome all inclusive holiday with a deposit of only £49 each and payment plan.
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 25. Oct. 2020 - 31. Mar. 2021
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 9th - 16th December 2020
- Great prices Dec - Mar 2021
- Flight + hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departs from a choice of UK airports
- 4* Royal Star Beach Resort
- 4.5/5 TripAdvisor & Traveller's Choice Award
- Board basis – all inclusive
- Location: Hurghada, Egypt
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- ATOL protected holiday
- Based on 2-4 sharing
- Deposit £49pp
- Prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Total from £860 / 4 = £215* per person
- Check-in luggage (try case sharing or make the post of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (check out public transport or holidaytaxis for cheaper alternatives)
If you want to rent a car check out our car comparison tool.
About your stay
You will stay in the Royal Star Beach Resort which is located on the beachfront in Hurghada and has it's very own private beach. You know you are in good hands during your stay as the 4* hotel is highly rated and also has a hard to come by Traveller's Choice Award.
The hotel has everything you could need for a great stay, bar, restaurant, snack bar, sports, activities, entertainment, 24 hour reception and of course an outdoor swimming pool.