Pirates, going on an all-inclusive holiday can sometimes be expensive, so take a look at this holiday in Majorca we have spotted at really cheap prices.
For this Majorca getaway, you will stay for 6 nights on an all-inclusive board basis - all for an excellent price with all meals, snacks and drinks included.
This Majorca holiday is a great price for a choice of party sizes and this is a great deal as it works out at around £30* per person per day and for all food and drinks that is a really great price.
You can book this holiday with a deposit and payment plan.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Jun. 2021 - 18. Oct. 2021
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at the time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city/tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 6 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Flight + hotel package from Loveholidays
- Example date: 8th - 14th October 2021
- Departs from a choice UK airports
- 2* Sun Club El Dorado Hotel
- 3.5/5 TripAdvisor
- Location: Puig de Ross, Majorca
- Board basis – all-inclusive
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- ATOL Protection
- Based on 2 - 4 sharing
- Prices do not include city/tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
About your stay
You will be staying in the Sun Club El Dorado Hotel which overlooks the Mediterranean Sea in Puig de Ross in Majorca.
The hotel has everything you would need for a great stay, there are 3 swimming pools, buffet restaurants, choice of bars, entertainment and you can even play tennis, squash, volleyball and mini-golf.
- Check-in luggage (we suggest case sharing and/or making the most of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (check out public transport and holidaytaxis for cheaper alternatives)
If you want to rent a car check out our car comparison tool.