Pirates, going on an all inclusive holiday can sometimes be expensive, so take a look at this holiday in Majorca we have spotted at really cheap prices.
For this Majorca getaway you will stay for a week on an all inclusive board basis - all for under £170* per person - an excellent price with all meals, snacks and drinks included.
This Majorca holiday is great prices for families and couples, and for both 2021 and at the later end of the 2020 season. This is a great deal as it works out at only £25* per person per day and for all meals, snacks and drinks thats a really great price.
You can book this holiday with a deposit and payment plan.
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Oct. 2020 - 31. May. 2021
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Flight + hotel package from Loveholidays
- Example date: 20th - 27th April 2021
- Departs from a choice UK airports
- 2* Sun Club El Dorado Hotel
- 3.5/5 TripAdvisor
- Location: Puig de Ross, Majorca
- Board basis – all inclusive
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- ATOL Protection
- Based on 2 - 4 sharing
- Prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
About your stay
You will be staying in the Sun Club El Dorado Hotel which overlooks the Mediterranean Sea in Puig de Ross in Majorca.
The hotel has everything you would need for a great stay, there are 3 swimming pools, buffet restaurants, choice of bars, entertainment and you can even play tennis, squash, volleyball and mini golf.
- Check-in luggage (we suggest case sharing and/or making the most of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (check out public transport and holidaytaxis for cheaper alternatives)
If you want to rent a car check out our car comparison tool.