If you're looking for a great-value beach holiday then look no further than Sunny Beach in Bulgaria -- it got the top-spot in the Post Office's Holiday Money Report 2020 for best-value destinations beating 41 other places in Europe!
We've found a corking deal on our Holiday Finder -- return flight and seven nights' 4-star all-inclusive accommodation during October when temperatures are still into the 20s.
You can secure this holiday with a deposit from £25* per person.
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Oct. 2020 - 31. Oct. 2020
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
*The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 1-8 October
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: London or Liverpool
- 4* Diamond Hotel
- 3.5/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – all-inclusive
- Hand luggage included (check airline)
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL-protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package from £398 / 2 = £199* per person
- Return private transfers from £71 per person
- Add checked luggage from £36 per bag, return
You'll be staying at the Diamond Hotel, a 4-star property in Sunny Beach on the west coast of the Black Sea. It's about a 10-minute walk to the beach.
It has a big outdoor swimming pool with plenty of fun options for kids, a buffet-style restaurant, a lobby bar and a pool bar. Plus there is a spa which offers a selection of beauty and health treatments (extra charges apply).
The hotel is right in the lively beach town of Sunny Beach where you'll find plenty of restaurants, shops, bars and evening entertainment.