Dublin city breaks can sometimes be expensive but not today mateys, we have come across this bargain getaway for you and your buddies or the fam, with awesome prices for couples too.
We think this is a great deal as the price for this 3 night getaway is more like what you would find for a 2 night stay. You can book this Dublin trip with a deposit today (it's even cheaper without) and there are fab prices from January through to April next year. Head to Dublin in 2021 and enjoy a Guinness or 2.
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Jan. 2021 - 30. Apr. 2021
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 3 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 4th - 7th January 2021
- Great prices January - April 2021
- Flight + hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departs from a choice of UK airports
- 3* Hotel St. George by Nina
- 3.5/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – room only
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- ATOL protected holiday
- Based on 2-4 sharing
- Prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Total from £396 / 4 = £99* per person
2 sharing from £113* per person
About your stay
You will stay in the Hotel St. George by Nina which is a lush 3* hotel offers a fab location, at the top of O'Connell Street in the one and only Dublin.
The hotel offers comfy rooms for many party sizes, there is a bar where you can enjoy a chilled beverage and a 24 hours reception to help with anything you need, including info on all the main attractions, many of which are within walking distance from your hotel.
- Check-in luggage (try case sharing or make the post of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (check out public transport or holidaytaxis for cheaper alternatives)
If you want to rent a car check out our car comparison tool.
Book this hotel by itself on booking.com.