Mateys, we have found a BARGAIN holiday to Cyprus at a super cheap price, heading out for some winter sun, but there are also FAB prices from October through to April 2021!
This is a fab deal as the prices are excellent for families as well as couples with there being less than 20 quid difference between them which isn't always the case.
You can book this Cyprus holiday with a deposit option at no extra cost and a payment plan if you wish.
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Oct. 2020 - 30. Apr. 2021
- October from £154* per person
- November from £100* per person
- January from £112* per person
- February from £109* per person
- March from £120* per person
- April from £133* per person
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 7 nights
- Example date: 4th - 11th December
- Flight + hotel package from Loveholidays
- Great prices Oct - April
- Departs from a choice of UK airports
- Club Coral View Resort
- 3.5/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – self catering
- Location: Peyia, Cyprus
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- ATOL protected holiday
- Based on 2-4 sharing
- Prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Total from £379 / 4 = £95* per person
About your stay
You will stay in the Club Coral View Resort situated in the village of Peyia. Thanks to its hillside location, the pool and terrace enjoys great views of the sea, whilst the beach is a 12-minute walk away.
Each studio apartment has a balcony or terrace, as well as air conditioning, a well-equipped kitchen and a flat-screen TV. The bars and eateries of the centre of the village are just 500 metres away.
- Check-in luggage (try case sharing or make the post of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (check out public transport or holidaytaxis for cheaper alternatives)
If you want to rent a car check out our car comparison tool.