With a pretty Old Town, cheap beer and friendly locals, we reckon Prague may well be one of our most loved cities to visit.
And with a deal as good as this, we may well be in love -- two nights' stay at a central hotel with breakfast and flights for a cracking price.
We found great prices during Autumn and Winter including during the busy Christmas Markets season.
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Nov. 2020 - 31. Jan. 2021
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
*The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 2 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 31 January
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: Various
- 3* Metropolitan Old Town hotel
- 4.5/5 Tripadvisor & Certificate of Excellence
- Board basis – Breakfast included
- Hand luggage included (check airline)
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL-protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package from £144 / 2 = £72* per person
- Check-in luggage from £41 per bag, return
- Return shuttle transfers from £19 per person
You'll be staying at the Metropolitan Old Town hotel, a smart and newly renovated hotel located in Prague's Old Town.
The hotel has a restaurant and two pubs -- perfect if you don't like to venture too far for some drinks before you go out in the evening.
Prague has a beautifully preserved Old Town with cobbled streets and Medieval sites to visit.