Ahoy mateys, make May the month you make way to Madrid - try saying that 5 times after a few sangrias!!
We have discovered a pretty quirky design hotel in the Spanish capital where you can stay in one of their room upgrades for 2 nights from as little as £165* per person.
The Hotel Puerta America has a funky bar and restaurant area at the top of the building, with great views over the city.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. May. 2019 - 31. May. 2019
Departure from London on 15th May:
Select the 'Space Club' room upgrades
Total for 2 night stay in design room:
Alternate dates in May:
- 8th from £182* per person
- 14th from £176* per person
- 18th from £203* per person
- 19th from £191* per person
- Not your dates? Simply click through and alter them to suit you better.
- Manchester from £221* per person
- Birmingham from £221* per person
- Not your dates/ airports? Simply click through and alter them to suit you better.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Travel duration: 2 nights
- Example date: 15th - 17th May 2019
- Departure from London to Madrid
- 5* design hotel - 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Board basis – room only
- ATOL protected package
- Based on 2 adults
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Expedia holiday package – £351 / 2 = £175.50* per person
About your stay
Set on the outskirts of Madrid city lies the 5* Hotel Puerta America which offers exclusive and avant-garde designed rooms, by world-famous architects including Norman Foster, Jean Nouvel and Zaha Hadid.
Stay in one of these unique rooms over 2 nights in May with this great package from Expedia. The hotel may not be in the centre of the action, there is a metro station close to the hotel that can take you into Madrid.
Grab some typical Spanish food up at the rooftop terrace restaurant and bar, at night you can watch the city light up as the views from here reach far.
The hotel offers it's own airport shuttle service - extra fee may apply - just contact them in advance with your flight details to arrange.