Treat yourself to an early Christmas present and book yourself an awesome city trip to Dublin in 2019 from as little as £81* per person, based on 2 sharing.
This teeny, tiny price includes 2 nights in a boutique city centre hotel and return flights from Bristol; there are also flights from heaps of other UK airports available for just a little bit more.
We found many dates in January available at this price and select February dates are just a little bit more.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Dec. 2018 - 28. Feb. 2019
There is also great value to be had from:
- London from £92*pp
- Manchester from £88*pp
- Edinburgh from £129*pp
- Glasgow from £85*pp
- Birmingham from £88*pp
- East Midlands from £86*pp
- Liverpool from £88*pp
- Newcastle from £93*pp
- Leeds from £82*pp
Other dates may also be available at this price (possibly even cheaper) and you can also travel in February for just a bit more.
We chose 2 nights, however this holiday is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport. To change holiday details, just click through and amend as necessary.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Travel duration: 2 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 22 - 24 January, 2019
- Travel dates: January & February, 2019
- Departure airports: Various around UK
- 3* Cassidys Hotel (rated 4/5 TripAdvisor)
- Board basis – room only
- Hand luggage included
- Priority board available to add on if extra luggage is required
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Total holiday price from £162 / 2 = £81* per person
- Priority boarding (check with airline)
- Check-in luggage (check with airline)
About your stay
Cassidys Hotel is a super central, boutique-style Georgian property in Dublin. Located just off O'Connell Street, the hotel has views of the cities infamous Spire from outside the door. There is a bar, restaurant and gym on-site, and there are heaps of alternative shopping and dining options within easy walking distance.
The 16 or 16A bus (both of which start at Dublin Airport) stop almost outside the door, and run regularly; you can pick up a LEAP card from the airport. Alternatively, it's a 15-minute taxi journey to the airport in light traffic.