The gorgeous, top-rated 5* Stella Island Luxury Resort & Spa is a real slice of paradise – and only about 4 hours away on the plane from UK! This relaxing Adults Only water haven is nestled on Crete's northern coast offering a slew of top-facilities, first class dining, and the luxury of staying in your own Swim Up suite. You'll have both breakfast and dinner included in this offer, making it an exceptionally priced deal. Where do we sign up?!
Booking info Timeframe: 19. Apr. 2020 - 31. May. 2020
- We opted for the Swim-up Luxury Double Room – scroll down to select
We chose 5 nights, but you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport along with flight times. You could also opt for another board basis! To change holiday details, just click the Book holiday button to view calendar.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. The above prices do not include tourist taxes that are payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 5 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 25th – 30th April 2020
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: Manchester, London
- 5* Stella Island Luxury Resort & Spa in Crete
- Rated (5/5 TripAdvisor)
- Board basis – breakfast & dinner
- Hand luggage included
- Based on 2 adults sharing a Swim Up suite
- Adults Only
- ATOL protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays holiday package from £1,161 / 2 = £581* per person
- Check-in luggage £57 per bag
- Shuttle transfers £19 per person
About your stay
The 5* Stella Island Luxury Resort & Spa is the kinda stuff holiday dreams are made of. It is surrounded by an impressive lagoon-style pool stretching across the whole resort, with a sunken bar in the middle, and wooden decks connecting it all. The impeccably decorated suites and bungalows here all have access to the pool, for that carefree Swim-up style holiday.
Here you can sample the best of Mediterranean and Cretan cuisine, and when not lounging around by the pool or the sandy beach – which is only 300 metres away – you can pay a visit to the sumptuous spa, which has a loooong list of treatments on offer.