Do any of you pirates fancy a little luxury, then take a look at this 5* holiday in Turkey staying in a gorgeous hotel boasting stunning views.
Breakfast is included in the price and you can upgrade to half board and all inclusive at time of booking - we have included the prices below. By going in early spring, you get the best of both world, there aren't the crowds of summer (or the prices) and the temperatures are on the rise to the low 20s!
There are a choice of room options with only a small amount in price difference - so choose your preferred room within your budget.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Sep. 2019 - 31. Aug. 2020
More board basis options
Under ‘refine your holiday’ you can also see a list of all the departure airports available with this deal. Please note some may only be available on a selection of dates.
This holiday is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport. To change holiday details, just click the Book holiday button to view calendar.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Duration is 7 nights
- Flights from many UK airports
- Example date: 12th - 19th March 2020
- 5* Charisma Deluxe Hotel
- 4/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis - bed & breakfast - upgrades available
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- ATOL protection
- Based on 2 sharing
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Total from £778 / 2 = £389* per person
- Go solo from
- Check-in luggage (we suggest case sharing and/or making the most of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (check out public transport and holidaytaxis for cheaper alternatives)
- Check out our car hire tool to get your own set of wheels during your stay
You will be staying in the gorgeous 5* Charisma Deluxe Hotel which is located in Kusadasi in Turkey.
The hotel has a private beach where you can take part in a range of water sports and the hotel has a 24 hour reception to assist you with anything you need!
There's a gym, choice of swimming pools - both indoor and outdoor, an infinity pool, spa with sauna, hammam, Turkish baths and hot tub which is a great place to relax.
Please note -- Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability.