Get a load of this all inclusive Turkey holiday; it's just £179 per person for a weeklong stay in April, including 7 nights hotel accommodation, direct flights and all you meals and drinks, when you depart from Glasgow.
Flights from other UK cities are available for a bit more and the prices are also pretty competitive for May and June. Be quick mateys, we can't see this one lasting long once word gets out.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 16 - 23 April, 2018 from Glasgow
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: Glasgow, London, Birmingham, Edinburgh & Manchester
- 3* Golden Sun Hotel (rated 3.5/5 TripAdvisor)
- Board basis – all inclusive
- Hand luggage included
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package £357 / 2 = £179pp
- Check-in luggage from £25.50 per bag, each way
- Return airport transfers - £22 per person
About your stay
Located on the Beldibi coastline, the 3* Golden Sun Hotel is a basic but good value holiday option in Turkey that's a 45-minute drive from Antalya airport, and is 500 yards from its very own private beach. It has a number of swimming pools, and a couple of waterslides for those young-at-heart. Rooms are spacious, with air-conditioning and free Wi-Fi. You'll get breakfast, lunch and dinner included with your all inclusive board, plus house beers, wines, spirits and soft drinks.
Need car hire?
You might want to consider getting your own set of wheels for your holiday. You could snap one up using our car comparison tool from £90 in total.
Please note -- Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability.