Pirates, you might think a summer holiday to Tenerife may well break the bank and usually you'd be right.
But not this time as we've found an all-inclusive 4-star holiday, with flights included, from £395* per person!
You'll spend a week at the Blue Sea Puerto Resort departing at the start of July.
You can book this break with a deposit starting from £39* per person.
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Jul. 2020 - 31. Jul. 2020
This particular offer departs and returns to different airports to save money but you can alter this when you click through.
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
*The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 5-12 July
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: Various
- 4* Blue Sea Puerto Resort
- 3.5/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – All-inclusive
- Hand luggage included (check airline)
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL-protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Check-in luggage from £31 per bag, return
- Return shuttle transfers from £31 per person
You'll be staying at the 4-star Blue Sea Puerto Resort, a family-friendly resort with outdoor swimming pools and plenty of activities to keep you busy during your stay.
Rooms at the hotel have air-conditioning and private balconies or terraces.
The hotel has an international buffet-style main restaurant as well as a snack bar and poolside bar too.