Ahoy mateys! We've clocked some phenomenal rates at the gorgeous, adults only 5* Treehouse Villas Koh Yao Noi, set amidst lush jungle on the island of Koh Yao Noi – a largely untouched island in the Andaman Sea, halfway between Phuket and Krabi – where you will be staying in your own treehouse villa duplex with private plunge pool! Alongside breakfast you'll get a slew of extras included, such as a 30-minute massage per person, an island day trip, a set dinner at Roots restaurant, a sunset cocktail and one-way transfer from Phuket airport!
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Apr. 2020 - 30. Oct. 2020
- Treehouse villa provided by Secret Escapes
- We've found some sample flights for April. We opted for comfy flights, but there are cheaper ones with other airlines. Just click the FIND FLIGHTS button below to book!
Not your dates? Hotel dates available spanning Oct 2019 - Oct 2020 check it out on Secret Escapes website and change the flight search manually to match!
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (shorter or longer stays available)
- Hotel provided by Secret Escapes
- Example date: 17th - 24th April 2020
- Available dates spanning October 2019 - October 2020
- Flights from London to Phuket (booked separately)
- 5* Treehouse Villas Koh Yao Noi in Koh Yao Noi
- Rated (4.5/5 TripAdvisor)
- Board basis – breakfast included
- 30-minute massage per person
- One set dinner
- A sunset cocktail
- One-way airports transfers
- One island day excursion
- ATOL protected package
- Based on 2 adults
Holiday price breakdown for 2 adults sharing
About your stay
The 5* Treehouse Villas Koh Yao Noi is like something straight out of a fairytale. This exclusive Adults Only resort offers gorgeous treehouse hideaways spanning two floors -- a suspended bridge leads to the air-conditioned bedroom that's furnished with a king-size bed and private balcony, along with an open air bathroom featuring a hammock-shaped bath and a ‘jungle shower’. The open air deck below includes a swing, dining area and plunge pool. If you can tear yourself away from your beautiful nest, the resort is right by the beach with 2 restaurants, and outdoor pool and a spa at your disposal. There are also bikes to hire for you to explore the island!
*Pay attention to the flight times, leaving enough time to get to the airport from your island paradise! The island is about 30 minute speedboat ride away from the Phuket Bang Rong Pier. Scheduled bus and ferry transfers can be arranged from the airport to the resort’s pier.