Stunning beaches, beautiful temples and some of the best food on earth - Thailand is a great option some fun this springtime! We've gone for open-jaw flights in order to maximise your time: You'll fly into Phuket and out from Bangkok. We've also added a domestic flight using our Flights Finder.
In Phuket you'll be a stone's throw from the beach, staying at The Windmill. In bustling Bangkok you'll be close to the heart of the action, staying at The Grand Sathorn. We're looking at going in March - perfect for beach time in Southeast Asia!
Booking Info Timeframe: 4. Mar. 2018 - 28. Mar. 2018
- Duration: 8 nights (longer stays possible)
- International Flights: London - Phuket, Bangkok - London
- Domestic Flight: Phuket - Bangkok DMK
- Checked luggage included on international segments
- Luggage prices vary on domestic segments
- 6 nights - The Windmill Phuket Hotel (4*)
- 2 nights - The Grand Sathorn (4*) - Bangkok
- Example dates - March 7th - 16th, 2018 (Overnight outbound flight)
- Price based on 2 travellers sharing
Total Price = £559.50 per person
Phuket: Let's hit the beach pirates! First stop is Phuket in Southern Thailand, with 6 nights at the 4* Windmill Phuket Hotel (Rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor). This property is just a 2-minute walk from Yanui Beach, situated on the calmer south end of the island. On site there's a gorgeous outdoor pool and an in-house spa - try a traditional Thai massage!
Bangkok: After a short flight you'll be in the bustling Thai capital, staying at a 4* hotel in metropolitan Sathorn. The Grand Sathorn (Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor) boasts a rooftop pool - essential for any stay in Bangkok! Guest rooms each have air conditioning, free WiFi and a flat-screen satellite TV.
You'll be just 7 minutes' walk from Saphan Taksin and Surasak BTS stations - all of Bangkok will be nice and accessible!