For some strange reason, we can't stop thinking of the "sunniest" place we know today; Sunny Beach. And while daydreaming that we were there we found an early summer season holiday bargain to the Bulgarian hotspot that won't break the bank.
Get return flights from the UK, 7 nights hotel accommodation -- with guaranteed sea views from your balcony -- and half board from as little as £233 per person, based on 2 sharing in later this month.
The cheapest prices are from Birmingham but there are lots of great prices from other UK airports, as listed below.
Booking Info Timeframe: 7. May. 2018 - 15. Jun. 2018
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Travel dates: May - June
- Example date: 22 - 29 May from Birmingham
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: Many across the UK
- Palace Hotel (rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor)
- Board basis – half board
- Includes hand luggage (bag size & weight restrictions may apply)
- Based on 2 adults sharing
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package £466 / 2 = £233pp
- Car hire or transfers available (see below)
About your stay
Across the road from the beach, located on Sunny Beach promenade, the Palace Hotel is a cheap and cheerful hotel, that gets great reviews from past guests on TripAdvisor, earning it a Certificate of Excellence for 2017.
It has an outdoor pool and bar, restaurant, kids playground, karaoke bar and free parking for all guests. There is also free Wi-Fi available. Bedrooms have air-conditioning, TV, minibar and a balcony with sea views. The hotel is a 15-minute drive from the airport, with lots of other bars and restaurants nearby.
Need car hire?
You might want to consider getting your own set of wheels for your holiday. You could snap one up using our car comparison tool from £65 in total.
Please note -- Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability.