Grab a slice of La Dolce Vita with 3 Italian city breaks in 1 courtesy of TourCenter! Spend a total of 6 nights visiting beautiful Rome, Florence and Venice with a fine hotel in each city. Flights are included from several UK airports, as well as train travel around Italy.
Departures are available between December 2018 and May 2019, with some of the cheapest options in January - a fine way to avoid the crowds of high summer.
Booking Info Timeframe: 11. Dec. 2018 - 6. Jun. 2019
Sample departures for £159*pp from London on January 10th, 17th, 22nd & more
- Bristol departures from £219*pp (January 18th)
- Edinburgh departures from £229*pp (January 12th)
- Manchester departures from £199*pp (January 19th)
This holiday is provided by TourCenter. To book or get an individual quote simply give them a call on 020 3515 9038!
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Spend 6 nights visiting Rome, Florence & Venice
- Flights from London, Manchester, Bristol & Edinburgh
- Departures available between December 2018 and May 2019
- Example Dates: January 17th - 23rd (Departing from London)
- Hotels - included (2 nights Rome, 2 nights Florence, 2 nights Venice)
- Train transfers between cities - Included
- Board Basis - Room Only
- Hand luggage - Included
- Airport transfers can be arranged for an additional charge
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL protected holiday
- For full Terms & Conditions, please see TourCenter
- Italy package from £318 / 2 = £159* per person
In Rome you will be staying at either the Romoli Hotel (4/5 on TripAdvisor). Romoli Hotel offers air conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs, minibar, hairdryer, free toiletries and free WiFi. You'll be within a 15-minute walk of a metro or train station, meaning all the sights of Rome are easily accessible.
In cultural Florence you'll be staying at the 4* Diana Park Hotel (4/5 on TripAdvisor) or the Diva Hotel (3.5/5 on TripAdvisor). Diana Park is a short walk from Piazza della Liberta, whilst Diva Hotel is a little bit further out but enjoys public transport links to the centre
Once you reach Venice you will be treated to a little bit of luxury, staying in the 4* Smart Hotel Holiday situated in Mestre (4/5 on TripAdvisor).
The hotel has a TV room, bar with gorgeous terrace and a restaurant where you can enjoy international or Italian dishes and again offers that all important free WiFi. The bus stop is 200 metres from the hotel if you wish to visit Venice's Piazzale Roma.
Train travel between the cities listed above is included - arrive in style! TourCenter can offer airport transfers for an extra charge.