South east Asia is such a magical corner of the world that it can seem quite overwhelming when deciding where to go first. That's why our friends at TourCenter are offering this 10 night multi stop adventure.
Discover the delights of Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur and Bali in this epic exploration. Everything you'll need comes included with this deal, flights from a either London r Manchester, between the cities, checked in luggage and 4* hotel accommodation.
Departures are available from London & Manchester between June 2018 - March 2019 - get booking pirates!
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Jun. 2018 - 31. Mar. 2019
Example departure date from London on October 9th 2018
Fly from Manchester from £799
This holiday is provided by TourCenter. To book or get an individual quote simply give them a call on 020 3515 9038!
- Flights from UK to Bangkok, onwards to Kuala Lumpur and Bali before returning to the UK included
- 20KG checked in luggage included
- 3 nights at the 4* Prince Palace Hotel - 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor or 4* Silver Palm Rama 9 - 4/5 on TripAdvisor - in Bangkok
- 2 nights at the 4* Hotel Maison Boutique in Kuala Lumpur - 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- 5 nights at the 4* Bliss Sufer Hotel - 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor & Certificate of Excellence in Bali
- Board basis - room only
- Travel dates between June 2018 - March 2019
- Sample departure for £649 from London on October 9th 2018
- ATOL and ABTA protected holiday
- Based on two adults sharing
- Single traveller supplements available
About your holiday
Bangkok is the famed capital of Thailand, boasting a fusion of culture and history with busy shopping areas and bars.
Whilst in the city, you'll have the choice of 2 hotels. Stay at either the 4* Prince Palace Hotel or the 4* Silver Palm Rama 9 for 3 nights. Both hotels have a great outdoor pool and many of the rooms have city views as well as a great location
After Bangkok, it's on to the the Malaysian capital, Kuala Lumpur! You'll be staying at the 4* Hotel Maison Boutique for 2 nights which offers a range of chic, themed rooms. The hotel features an fitness centre and an on site restaurant. When it comes to city connections, KL has a brilliant public transport system meaning that sights such as the Patronus Towers, Batu Caves and NU Sentral mall are within easy reach of your front door.
After the bustling nature of the two previous locations, you'll be able to chill out on the beaches of Bali. Whilst on the Indonesian island you'll get to call the 4* Bliss Surfer hotel for 5 wonderful nights. It's within walking distance of Kuta beach with a bustling shopping area, plenty of beachside bars/ restaurants and even a sea turtle sanctuary!
Which ever hotel you decide, you will spend the final 5 nights of your say in Asia surrounded by modern decor, manicured gardens and also have access to an outdoor pool.
Please note - prices are correct at time of publish, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability