Nikki Beach is a world-renown luxury hotel brand and next up we've clocked some good rates over at their stylish Dubai rendition. The contemporary Adults Only resort boasts clean lines, top-notch facilities and sleek white decor situated right on Jumeirah Beach. There's an inviting pool scene here, a selection of 5 restaurants and a spa.
Booking info Timeframe: 16. Feb. 2020 - 16. Apr. 2020
We chose 5 nights, but you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport along with flight times. Just click the Book holiday button to change holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Travel duration: 5 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 12th - 18th May 2020
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: Manchester, London, Glasgow, Newcastle, Birmingham
- 5* Nikki Beach Resort & Spa Dubai
- Rated (4.5/5 TripAdvisor)
- 30kg luggage included
- Board basis – half board
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- Deposit of £79pp
- ATOL protected package
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package from £1,347 / 2 = £674* per person
- Shuttle transfers £24.50 per person
About your stay
The stylish 5* Nikki Beach Resort & Spa Dubai is situated a mere 1 minute walk from the white private beach with ample sun-loungers and balinese style sun-beds on the beds and around the impressive pool area. Decorated in soothing white colours with turquoise details the resort provides a relaxing holiday haven outside the heart of the bustling, glitzy Dubai.
You will be spoilt for choice with a total of 5 restaurants here, and if you can tear yourself from your gorgeous resort Dubai's top-attractions, such as the Burj Khalifa, is only a 10-minute ride away!
You will be staying in a spacious 55 m² Double Room with a separate seating area and dressing room, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station and the essential Nespresso machine and kettle. There bathrobes and slippers complete the holiday-mode.