Pirates, we reckon early spring is the perfect time to visit Amsterdam -- the chill from winter is gone, the days start getting longer and the smell of delicious stroopwafel fills the air.
We've found a corking little trip, including return flights and two nights at a swanky 4-star hotel, with breakfast, all included for a great price!
Plus, there are loads of airports to choose from with more than 20 options!
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Jan. 2021 - 31. Mar. 2021
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
*The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 2 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 21-23 March, 2021
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: Various
- 4* The Manor Amsterdam
- 4.5/5 Tripadvisor & Certificate of Excellence
- Board basis – Bed and breakfast
- Hand luggage included (check airline)
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL-protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package from £289 / 2 = £145* per person
- Check-in luggage from £33 per bag, return
- Return private transfers from £34 per person
Check out the funky and smart The Manor Amsterdam hotel, set in a 19th-century converted hospital.
The bright guest rooms feature unique photo headboards, big comfy beds and tea- and coffee-making facilities.
The hotel has a contemporary Italian restaurant with a terrace, a lounge bar, a garden and complimentary Wi-Fi. Plus there is a tram stop right outside that will take you into the city centre in about 10 minutes.
The hotel is well-reviewed on Tripadvisor with an average 4.5/5 rating!