Once this is all over we can't wait to escape to a tropical beach somewhere, and although you can't fly anywhere right now you can still put a deposit down for a holiday later this autumn. We've spotted the best-selling 5* The Village Coconut Island in Phuket where you'll stay right on the beach in a Jacuzzi Suite! And you can secure this holiday today with £110pp* deposit (incl. free hotel amendments.)
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking info Timeframe: 8. Oct. 2020 - 31. Oct. 2020
- Scroll down to select the Jacuzzi Suite with deposit option & free hotel amendments
We chose 9 nights, but you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport along with flight times. You could also opt for another board basis! To change holiday details, just click the Book holiday button to view calendar.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Travel duration: 9 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 8th – 18th Oct 2020
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Flying with Qatar Airways
- Departure airports: London, Manchester, Birmingham
- 5* The Village Coconut Island in Phuket
- Rated (4.5/5 TripAdvisor)
- Board basis – breakfast (*All inclusive available)
- Hand luggage included
- Based on 2 adults & 1 child sharing
- ATOL protected holiday
- Deposit of £110pp* today
- Free hotel amendments
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults & 1 child sharing:
- Loveholidays package from £2,754 / 3 = £918* per person
- Shuttle transfers £33 per person
About your stay
The top-rated 5* The Village Coconut Island occupies a prime position on a relaxing, powder soft beach surrounded by lush jungle interior. You have a selection of infinity pools to choose from, alongside several drinking and dining options.
We opted for a contemporary and elegant Jacuzzi Suite with your own private terrace with an outdoor jacuzzi. You could also upgrade to a Pool Villa or Grand Pool Villa (some sleeping up to 10 ppl!)