Ahoy mateys! Vietnam's tropical island paradise of Phu Quoc is home to idyllic sandy beaches, lush jungle and a diverse wildlife. And we've spotted this excellently priced holiday for two weeks of Vietnamese winter sun, with breakfast, bags and transfers included!
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Nov. 2019 - 17. Apr. 2020
- Travel duration: 14 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 10th – 25th Dec 2019
- Holiday provided by Holidayhypermarket
- Departure airports: London
- 3* Ola Phu Quoc Hotel in Duong Dong
- Rated (4/5 TripAdvisor)
- Board basis – breakfast (*add half board for £353.80)
- Luggage 20kg included
- Transfers included
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL protected holiday
- SAVE: £150 TUI discount code applied
- Not your dates? Adjust search according to preference. Limited availability
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Package holiday from £1,112 / 2 = £606* per person
About your stay
You'll be staying at the modern Ola Phu Quoc Hotel in Duong Dong situated in a great location, with the famous Long Beach nearby, and only a 15-minute ride into town. There's a restaurant, outdoor swimming pool, and a shared lounge and garden here, dotted with swaying palm trees.
Rooms are bright and spacious with your usual mod-cons for a comfy stay, including a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a fridge and a kettle and the bathroom is kitted out with a hairdryer and free toiletries.