Ahoy mateys! We've spotted some excellent rates over at the sophisticated, top-rated 5* Outrigger Mauritius Beach Resort right on the beach overlooking the Indian Ocean, offering 4 pools and 3 restaurants. This is a great price for two weeks in paradise, whether you are travelling as a family or a couple (which comes up a bit more expensive).
But you better not sleep on it dear pirates, as there are only a few dates left and they are departing in May!
Booking info Timeframe: 7. Apr. 2019 - 31. May. 2019
We chose 13 nights, however this holiday is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport. You could also opt for another board basis! To change holiday details, just click the Book holiday button to view calendar.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Travel duration: 13 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 4th – 18th May 2019 (*arrive on the 18th)
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: London Heathrow
- 5* Outrigger Mauritius Beach Resort in Bel Ombre
- Rated (4.5/5 TripAdvisor)
- Board basis – breakfast (*upgrade available)
- Hand luggage included
- Based on 2 adults & 2 children sharing
- ATOL protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults & 2 children sharing:
- Loveholidays package £5,179 / 4 = £1,295* per person
- Shuttle transfers £18 per person
About your stay
The top-rated 5* Outrigger Mauritius Beach Resort is nestled in the nature reserve of Bel Ombre boasting scenic views of the Indian Ocean. At your disposal you have a slew of first class facilities, including a selection of luxurious pools, restaurants and bars, along with a spa and for those you want to stay active there's diving and snorkelling of course. There's also a kids club and a children’s playground for the little ones whilst you relax in the spa.
You'll be staying in a luxurious and spacious room offering sea views and all your usual mod-cons for a comfortable and relaxing stay.