Looking for guaranteed sunshine? Dubai is up next with this luxurious ultra all inclusive family holiday at the award-winning 5* JA Palm Tree Court. This resort boasts more awards than most Oscars ceremonies and offers 4 pools, a spa and 15 bars and restaurants in total right on the beachfront!
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Jan. 2020 - 31. Oct. 2020
- More dates spanning Jan - Oct 2020 available
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. The above prices do not include tourist taxes that may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 5 nights
- Travel between 23 - 31 May & 16 Jul-31 Aug 2020
- *More dates spanning Jan - Oct 2020 available
- Holiday provided by Value Added Travel
- Emirates flights from London to Dubai
- Flights from Manchester, Birmingham, Newcastle, Glasgow for a supplement
- 5* JA Palm Tree Court
- Rated (4.5/5 TripAdvisor)
- Check-in luggage included
- Board basis – Ultra all inclusive (incl. minibar beverages)
- Based on 2 adults and 2 children
- For more infos/to book call : 0203 519 2630
- Deposit today of £250 available
Price breakdown for a family of 4 from – £2,796 / 4 = £699* per person
About your stay
The 5* JA Palm Tree Court in Dubai has also been listed as "one of the best all inclusive hotels in Dubai" by The Daily Telegraph and it's not hard to see why it has received so much praise. Located on Dubai's shore, overlooking the water, the resort is part of the larger JA Jebel Ali Golf Resort. Guests will have access to numerous restaurants during their stay, as well as four swimming pools, the spa, children's entertainment clubs and many sporting facilities.
Your room, a Garden View Junior Suite, is set in the lush tropical gardens of the resort, not far from the water of the marina, with incredible views. From your suite you can walk past streams, waterfalls and ponds - all enclosed in the lush gardens. The room features Elemis bath products, and Playstation to keep the kids (or adults) occupied along with your usual luxury mod-cons, of course.
The resort is also just 20 minutes from Dubai Parks and Resorts, which features several Dubai theme parks. Legoland, Legoland Water Park, MotionGate, Bollywood Park and Riverland are also close by.