Still after that illusive all inclusive holiday but can't find the perfect mix of style and affordability? Well, we may have the answer with this ultra all inclusive week away to the 5* Litore Resort Hotel & Spa.
This incredible property sits a top a hill and therefore has spectacular views over the sea both from the hotel and the infinity pool.
There are loads of goodies included in this deal like free wine and an a la carte meal thrown in on top of flights and 7 nights in this gorgeous hotel.
There are flights available from 15 different UK airports, so there's no excuse to avoid booking this gem of a holiday!
Booking Info Timeframe: 22. May. 2019 - 30. Nov. 2019
- Birmingham from £399* per person
- Bristol from £399* per person
- Cardiff from £469* per person
- East Midlands from £399* per person
- Edinburgh from £489* per person
- Glasgow from £399* per person
- Gatwick from £399* per person
- Leeds from £439* per person
- Luton from £469* per person
- Manchester from £399* per person
- Newcastle from £459* per person
- Stansted from £459* per person
- Other airports available too!
This holiday is arranged by Jetline Holidays. To book give them a ring on 02085 118917. They can personalise your holiday to your exact specifications, dates and party sizes.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Travel duration: 7 nights
- Example date: 13th - 20th October 2019
- Departure from Belfast - Antalya
- 5* hotel over looking the beach - 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Board basis – ultra all inclusive
- ATOL protected package
- Free bottle of wine & fruit basket on arrival
- Free a la carte meal during stay
- Based on 2 adults
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Jetline holidays package – £798 / 2 = £399* per person
About your stay
We all love a bit of the all inclusive life, so grab a slice for yourself between May & November this year. Flying into Antalya, upon arrival at the hotel a bottle of wine and a fruit basket will be awaiting you in your room so you can get to relaxing straight away.
This palatial accommodation boasts amazing views over the sea as well as many pools that also enjoy the views.
Feeling peckish? Make the most of the ultra all inclusive board basis, meaning that you can enjoy round the clock food from the 24 hour outlets. The resort boasts a buffet style restaurant and 3 à la carte eateries, taking care of all your dietary needs. Also included in this deal is an a la carte meal at one of these eateries.
You'll be staying in a spacious, room with modern decor featuring all the mod-cons you'd expect for a comfortable stay.
This hotel is great for the kids too, if you're looking at an August stay, as theres a number of waterslides as well as other activities for them to enjoy.
The hotel offers it's own airport shuttle service - extra fee - just contact them in advance with your flight details to arrange.
Checked bags are not included, however, can be added during the booking process from £50 per bag