Jet off to Turkey for a stay at the uber-contemporary 5* Bosphorus Sorgun Hotel in Side, which looks like something of a cross between a spaceship and a hotel. All inclusive is included and the beach is just a short stroll away -- beam me up, Scotty!
Booking info Timeframe: 16. Apr. 2020 - 18. May. 2020
- 16.04 - 23.04 from £438pp*
- 17.04 - 24.04 from £482pp*
- 23.04 - 30.04 from £477pp*
- 25.04 - 02.05 from £457pp*
- 16.04 - 23.04 from £551pp*
- 17.04 - 24.04 from £513pp*
- 20.04 - 27.04 from £535pp*
- 24.04 - 01.05 from £506pp*
- 26.04 - 03.05 from £485pp*
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 16th – 23rd April 2020
- Flight + Hotel package from Lastminute.com
- Departure airports: Manchester, London
- 5* Bosphorus Sorgun Hotel in Side
- Rated (4/5 TripAdvisor)
- Board basis – all inclusive
- Hand luggage included
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Lastminute.com package from £876 / 2 = £438* per person
About your stay
The impressive 5* Bosphorus Sorgun Hotel in Side boasts a string of uber-lux, futuristic facilities including several eateries, a plush pool scene, indoor pool and spa just a short walk from the beach.
The rooms are spacious and contemporary with all your usual mod-cons, including a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, minibar and coffee/tea-making facilities.