Spend Valentine's Day nipping off to beautiful Tuscany in Italy and sinking down into a relaxing thermal bath at Europe's Best Spa! We found an offer at the magnificent, world-renown 5* Bagni di Pisa Hotel & Spa (member of The Leading Hotels of the World) with breakfast and spa access included in your stay along with a spa kit, Afternoon Tea, tasty discounts in the spa and the hotel's restaurant along with a 40-minute fitness hike with a personal trainer (should you feel like it.)
There is availability between November 2019 - April 2020 (including NYE dates as well!) and this is the best price we've seen for this hotel in a while!
Booking info Timeframe: 16. Nov. 2019 - 30. Apr. 2020
2-nights hotel £297 / 2 = £148.50* per person
- Sample flights - not your airport? Change the search
Total price 198.50* per person
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. The above prices do not include tourist taxes that are payable at the hotel.
- 2 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Hotel availabilities from Nov 2019 - April 2020
- Example date: 14th – 16th February 2020
- 5* Bagni di Pisa
- Rated (4.5/5 TripAdvisor)
- Board basis – Breakfast included (*dinner option available)
- Spa kit (robe, slippers, towel)
- 20% discount at the hotel's restaurant
- 10% discount on spa treatments / massages
- Complimentary fitness hike with a personal trainer per person
- Spa access included
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- Add return flights from £50* (*booked separately)
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
2-night hotel stay from £297 / 2 = £148.50* per person
Add Flights from £50* return
Pisa is well-connected with low-cost airlines from many UK airports. You'll find them all using our clever flight finder. Sample flights London to Pisa on 14 - 16 Feb.
About your stay
The historic 5* Bagni di Pisa Hotel & Spa was once owned by the Grand Duke of Tuscany and chosen by the European aristocracy as a place to spend their summer holidays. Lovingly restored whilst paying homage to its grand heritage, here you will enjoy first class hospitality in the beautiful setting of an olive garden. Nibble on Tuscan delicacies, and try out the various treatments available whilst soaking in the hotel's world famous hot springs. You will be staying in a cRoom with breakfast and spa access included, along with 20% discount at the hotel's restaurant and on a spa treatment. You will also get a complimentary fitness hike with a personal trainer per person, should you feel active on your holiday.
You could use public transport getting a train or bus metro which would cost your about £1 one-way.