Show the special pirate in your life how much you really care by taking them to New York for Valentine's Day! Our Holiday Finder has spotted some bargains at the 4* Hotel The Paul, situated in the heart Midtown Manhattan and just 400m from the Empire State Building. Direct flights are included.
Valentine's Day 2018 is a Wednesday, so we're looking at flying out the weekend after. For more options, browse our Calendar View. Here's hoping that you'll be staying up late in the city that never sleeps.
- Duration is 4 nights (longer stays available)
- Flights from London LGW to New York JFK
- Available: January - March 2018
- Example dates: February 15th - 19th, 2018
- 4* Hotel The Paul, Manhattan, New York
- Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Board basis - Room Only
- Hand luggage - Included
- ATOL protection
- Based on 2 sharing
- British & Irish citizens require an ESTA in order to visit the US. Read our guide here
Optional extras - add at time of booking
- Hold luggage - £20.50 per bag each way
- Airport transfers - £34.50 per person return
Hotel The Paul is a design-led property, with super cool rooms that each feature an iPod dock, flat-screen TV, air conditioning and free WiFi. There's an on site gym just in case you want to get in some last minute reps!
The Empire State Building is a short walk away, as well as the famous High Line - an ideal place for a romantic stroll! The closest subways stops are mere footsteps from the property, and you can be up at Central Park within 15 minutes.
Hotel The Paul is 47 minutes from New York JFK Airport by public transport.