Pirates, fancy heading to Venice during the Carnival without breaking the bank, well now you can! We have come across this super cheap getaway to the Venetian Riviera for £107* per person for a 3 night stay.
Venice carnival is on from the 30th January - 16th February 2021 and as you will be staying just outside Venice you are in the perfect location to visit.
You can book this Venetian Riviera holiday with a deposit of only £25 each.
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 30. Jan. 2021 - 16. Feb. 2021
Check out a fab 4* option here!
Fancy a different hotel? Click here for more options!
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 3 nights
- Example date: 7th - 10th February 2021
- Flight + hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departs from a choice of UK airports
- 3* Aaron Hotel
- 4/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – room only
- Location: Mestre, Venetian Riviera
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- ATOL protected holiday
- Based on 2 sharing
- Prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Total from £214 / 2 = £107* per person
- Check-in luggage (try case sharing or make the post of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (check out public transport or holidaytaxis for cheaper alternatives)
If you want to rent a car check out our car comparison tool.
About your stay
You will stay in the 3* Aaron Hotel is only 200m from Mestre Station, reaching central Venice in about 10 minutes by public transport - the perfect place to be to dodge the high prices of staying in central Vencie.
Your room will be well equipped with air-conditioning, free Wi-Fi, fridge, private bathroom and LCD TV. There's a bar and private car park on-site, while the knowledgeable staff will be happy to help you plan any trips.