Pirates, we're bringing together three of our top destinations with this superb package courtesy of our buddies at Holiday Desire. This trip will have you gazing in awe at the spectacular scenery of Iceland and Niagara Falls, and experiencing the world famous hustle and bustle of New York City.
All flights and hotels are included, as well as your train transfer between Niagara Falls and New York. Departures are available between November 2017 and March 2018 - a great time to try and catch the Northern Lights or a Broadway Show!
Call up Holiday Desire and book now for a deposit of £250pp.
- Visit Iceland, New York City and Niagara Falls, Canada
- Departures from London & Manchester
- Travel between November 2017 and March 2018
- Iceland: 2 or 3 nights at the Arctic Comfort Hotel or Hotel Island (both 3*)
- Canada: 2 or 3 nights at the 4* Sheraton on the Falls
- New York City: 2 or 3 nights at the 3* Newton Hotel
- Board Basis - Room Only
- Hand luggage included, hold bags at an extra charge
- Sample date for £575pp - 19th January from London
- ATOL protected holiday
- Deposit option - £250pp
- Optional Tours - Northern Lights, Blue Lagoon & more
- Based on two adults sharing
- Visitors to the USA will require an ESTA (or visa). For more info, see here
- Visitors to Canada will require an eTA (or visa). For more info, see here
About Your Holiday
In Iceland you'll have the choice of staying at the Hotel Island (Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor) or the Hotel Vik Arctic Comfort (3.5/5 on TripAdvisor), both centrally located - ideal for getting picked up for a tour!
At Niagara Falls you'll be staying at the 4* Sheraton on the Falls (Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor). The property offers great views of the waterfalls, a fitness centre, swimming pool and sauna. Guest rooms each boast a 37-inch TV, floor-to-ceiling windows and a marble bathroom.
In New York you'll be staying at Hotel Newton (Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor), located in the Upper West Side of Manhattan and a 10-minute walk from Central Park. You're right next to a subway line, meaning all of New York City is easily accessible - you can be at the Empire State Building in less than 20 minutes!
Iceland is an amazing place to be in the autumn and winter, as the long nights give you the perfect chance to witness the Northern Lights dancing across the the sky. Holiday Desire can also offer tours that give you the chance to see this natural phenomenon, go whale watching or to visit the world famous Blue Lagoon.