Pirates, picking between a trip to Rome and a trip to Venice can be tricky, both are brilliant destinations for a city break! Luckily TourCenter are riding to the rescue with this 2-in-1 trip to both Rome and Venice starting at just £129pp. Flights from the UK, a train ride between the cities as well as hotel accommodation are all included in the price, leaving you free to plan all your sightseeing!
Departures are available from London, Manchester, Bristol and Edinburgh between February and May - get booking pirates!
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Feb. 2018 - 31. May. 2018
London, Bristol, Edinburgh, ManchesterRome
VeniceLondon, Bristol, Edinburgh, Manchester
- Spend 4 nights exploring Rome & Venice
- Flights from UK and train between Rome and Venice included
- Departures available from London, Manchester, Bristol or Edinburgh from February to May 2018
- 2 nights at the 4* St Paul Hotel in Rome
- 2 nights at the 4* Smart Hotel Holiday in Venice
- Option of 6 night trip
- Room only basis at all hotels
- Glass of wine on arrival in Venice
- Hand luggage included
- ATOL & ABTA protected holiday
- Sample departure for £129pp from London on March 26th
- Based on two adults sharing
Rome is one of the world's greatest cities. History and culture firmly part of every day life in the Italian capital. During your time in Rome, you'll be staying at the 4* St Paul Hotel (rated 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor). This hotel puts you in prime spot to explore everything that Rome has to offer with a metro station just a 10 minute walk from the hotel. Onsite you'll find modern rooms with air conditioning and free wifi as well as a bar serving local Italian wines late into the night.
After the taking in the views from the train, you'll be arriving in Venice where you will be staying at the 4* Smart Hotel Holiday, (4/5 on TripAdvisor). The hotel has a bar with a gorgeous terrace and a restaurant where you can enjoy international or Italian dishes and again offers that all important free WiFi. A bus stop is just 200 metres from the hotel and offers a direct connection to Venice's Piazzale Roma.