Pirates, it's time to get a taste of the dolce vita with this fabulous Italian city break from TourCenter. If you were struggling to pick between Rome and Venice then don't worry, you can visit both on this deal from just £139pp. You have a choice of 4 or 6nt break with all of your flights, hotels and the train between the cities all included in the price. You'll also have a tour included in Venice - either an island tour or a hop-on-hop-off boat tour depending on the time of your visit.
Departures are available from 5 UK airports between July 2017 and January 2018 - get booking pirates!
Booking Info Timeframe: 5. Jul. 2017 - 31. Jan. 2018
London, East Midlands, Manchester, Edinburgh, BristolRome
VeniceLondon, East Midlands, Manchester, Edinburgh, Bristol
- This holiday is provided by TourCenter. For enquiries, quotes or to make a booking please give them a call on 020 3515 9083
- Spend 4 nights exploring Rome & Venice
- Flights from UK and train from Rome to Venice included
- Departures available from London, Manchester, East Midlands, Bristol or Edinburgh from July 2017 to January 2018
- 2 nights at the 3* Romoli Hotel in Rome
- 2 nights at the 4* Smart Hotel in Venice
- Option of 6 night trip
- Tour of Venice included - either Island tour or Hop-on-hop-off boat tour
- Room only basis at all hotels
- Glass of wine on arrival in Rome
- Hand luggage included
- ATOL protected holiday
- Sample date for £139pp - 21st November from Stansted
- Based on two adults sharing
First up is Rome, the eternal city. Jam packed with history you won't be short of things to do here. Your base will be the Romoli Hotel (3.5/5 on TripAdvisor). On arrival you'll be treated to a glass of wine, the perfect way to start your visit. The hotel is located just a 10 minute walk from the closest Metro stop making getting around and seeing the sights like the Colosseum and the Spanish Steps a piece of cake.
After the taking in some Italian countryside views from the train you'll be arriving in Venice where you will be staying at the 4* Smart Hotel Holiday, (4/5 on TripAdvisor). The hotel has a bar with a gorgeous terrace and a restaurant where you can enjoy international or Italian dishes and again offers that all important free WiFi. A bus stop is just 200 metres from the hotel and offers a direct connection to Venice's Piazzale Roma.
Never Miss A Deal Again!
Sign up for our newsletter to get the latest offers direct to your inbox. Be first to know about error fares and the hottest deals by signing up for WhatsApp notifications. Download our app from the App Store or Play Store to view all the latest deals and set up customised deal alerts. You can find out more about our app and its features here!