If you are a last-minute kinda pirate (and love Christmas), you are gonna love this super late-in-the-day price drop on trips to see Santa in Lapland.
Transun Travel has slashed the price of its pre-Christmas 1-day visits in December from £509* per person, to £199* per person -- including adults or children!
This amazing offer includes return flights from a number of UK airports and is choc-a-block full of amazing activities like a reindeer sleigh ride, a husky experience and of course, a private meeting with the main man himself; old Saint Nick! You're kids won't stop thanking you until Christmas 2019!
Booking Info Timeframe: 18. Dec. 2018 - 20. Dec. 2018
Price is based from London (Gatwick) on 18 December. Other offers available include:
- Bristol on 19 December from £249* per person
- East Midlands on 19 December from £249* per person
- London Stansted on 19 December from £249* per person
- Doncaster on 20 December from £249* per person
- Bristol on 20 December from £249* per person
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- 1-day trip to Finnish Lapland
- Includes return flights with hot meals from London, East Midlands, Doncaster, Bristol
- Highlight: Private family meeting with Santa
- Small gift for children from Santa
- Taster husky experience, snowmobile adventure and reindeer sleigh ride
- Hot lunch included
- Snow activities including tobogganing
- Loan of thermal suit and boots
- Price is the same for adults or children
- No minimum group size
Price breakdown for 2 adults and 1 child:
- Total package price £597 / 3 = £199* per person
About your trip
This offer from Transun starts pretty early in the day, where you will board a charter plane from your chosen airport and fly directly to Finland. A hot meal is included on the flight so you'll be set up for the day when you land.
You'll have a tour rep the entire time, taking you through all your activities like a reindeer sleigh ride, snowmobile adventure and of course, the main event, a private family meeting with Santa Claus himself.
Other fun features include tobagganing, a husky experience and a small gift for kids to remember the day. This 1-day experience is something that kids and parents alike will treasure forever.