Pirates, save your hard earned booty for the clubs and casinos of Sin City with this mega cheap deal to Las Vegas! You'll be spending 4 nights at the Stratosphere Hotel, home of the iconic 350 metre Stratosphere Tower. Direct flights are also included.
There are some great departure options in December, making this offer a delightful pre-Christmas treat. Vegas cools off a little bit later in the year, but there's plenty of hot entertainment in this year round destination! Prefer to go alone (or book a separate room from your mate)? A solo trip costs just £383!
- Duration is 4 nights (Longer stays available)
- Period: November 2018 - March 2019
- Flights from London to Las Vegas
- Example date: 3rd - 7th December, 2018
- 3* Stratosphere Casino, Hotel & Tower
- Rated 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Board basis - Room Only
- Hand luggage - Included
- Some outdoor pools are seasonal. Best to check the opening dates with the property
- ATOL protected deal
- Not included: Mandatory resort fee ($37.40 per room per night) payable locally upon arrival
- Based on 2 sharing (Solo trip just £383)
- British/Irish citizens need an ESTA to visit the US. Read our guide here
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Flight & Hotel – £354 per person
Remember pirates, this trip is flexible and if the dates, airport, size of travel party or duration are no good for you then just go ahead and adjust the searches using the green buttons above.
About your stay
Rooms at Stratosphere come with free WiFi, air conditioning and flat-screen TVs. The hotel's Elation Pool is situated on the 8th floor and is open year round. Other hotel facilities include a casino (of course), a fitness centre and the rotating Top of The World restaurant - dine out whilst 244 metres up in the air!
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited.