Pirates, head to the gorgeous Spanish island of Menorca for 7 nights from £199pp including the 3* Carema Garden Village & flights.
There are some great prices if you're prepared to visit outside of the main tourist season, so snag a bargain!
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Oct. 2018 - 30. Oct. 2018
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 13th – 20th October 2018
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: Birmingham, Bristol, Glasgow, Leeds, London (Gatwick, Luton, Stansted), Manchester, Newcastle, Norwich, East Midlands, Doncaster
- 3* Carema Garden Village
- Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Board basis – Self-catering
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package £397.62 / 2 = £198.81pp
- Check-in luggage £56 per bag
- Shuttle transfers £30 per person
About your stay
The 3* Carema Garden Village is a 1-minute walk from the beach at Cala Tirant and Playa de Fornells. The hotel has 2 outdoor pools, free WiFi, water park, tennis court, climing wall and mini-golf.
There are 3 restaurants to choose from, while reception can help organise excursions and water sports. Studios have balcony or terrace, private bathroom, TV, fan and kitchenette for self-catering.
Need car hire?
You might want to consider getting your own set of wheels for your holiday. You could snap one up using our car comparison tool from £48 in total. The 3* Carema Garden Village is a 30-minute drive from Menorca airport.