In Dublin's fair city, the prices are so pretty (in January at least!).
Check out this bargain weekend mini-break we've spotted to the Irish capital in early-2019 that's available from nearly every UK airport!
You can get return flights and 2 nights in a 4* hotel within walking distance of the city centre from just £92* per person, based on 2 sharing. But you better be quick as we can't see this one sticking around for too long.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Jan. 2019 - 31. Jan. 2019
Sample date: 18 - 20 January, 2019 from London
Other dates available include (prices may fluctuate slightly):
You can also fly from other UK cities (surcharges may apply):
These prices are for weekend (Friday - Sunday) stays; it may be even cheaper midweek. Just amend your dates to check!
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Travel duration: 2 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 18 - 20 January, 2019
- Flight + Hotel package from Expedia
- Departure airports: London, Manchester, Glasgow, East Midlands, Edinburgh, Birmingham & more
- 4* Clayton Hotel Burlington Road (rated 4/5 TripAdvisor)
- Board basis – room only
- Hand luggage included (airline limits apply)
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Expedia package from £184 / 2 = £92* pp
Top tip! Additionally, Expedia also usually offers a selection of activities, tours and excursions at really good prices ranging from boat trips, to candlelit beach dinners, desert safaris and much more, depending on your chosen destination. Don't miss them on the payment page!
About your stay
Clayton Hotel Burlington Road is in one of Dublin's poshest postcodes, D4. It's a 15-minute walk from Stephen's Green and a 20-minute walk from popular shopping area, Grafton Street. The 700 bus goes from the airport to the hotel every 15 minutes and takes just 40 minutes.
The hotel itself has a chic bar and restaurant and there are plenty of other dining and entertainment options nearby on Leeson Street, including the National Concert Hall.