Done with all your sun seeking holiday planning? Well how about a winter getaway with loads of extra goodies thrown in with prices starting from just £199* per person?
Head to the slopes of Bulgaria for 3 - 7 nights of pure powder, with flights to near by Sofia. This trip is great for beginners to experts alike due to the multiple ski runs.
There's oodles of extras included in this deal like breakfasts, evening meals as well as 2 days of ski gear hire and passes!
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Dec. 2019 - 31. Mar. 2020
- Edinburgh from £259* per person
- Birmingham from £269* per person
- Bristol from £249* per person
- Liverpool from £249* per person
- Manchester from £259* per person
- Dublin from £259* per person
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Travel duration: 3, 5 or 7 nights
- Example departure date: 1st November
- Example departure from London to Sofia
- 4* Hotel Lion - 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- 4* Radina's Way Hotel - 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Board basis – half board
- Airport transfers can be added at an extra cost
- 2 day ski pass and ski/pole hire included - extensions available
- ATOL protected package
- Based on 2 adults
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- TravelCenter deal – £398 / 2 = £199* per person
5 nights from £299*pp
7 nights from £339*pp
Solo and other group sizes are also available
About your stay
With this deal you not only get 3-7 nights at this wonderful hotel but also return flights from a number of UK and Irish airports, 2 day ski pass and hire so you can experience the powder as soon as you arrive.
During your stay, breakfasts and evening meals are also supplied and you can enjoy these in either hotel's on site restaurant.
Transfers are not included in this price, however, for options click here.
Located in the stunning town of Borovets in the Rila Mountains lies the 4* Lion Hotel Borovets. The newly renovated accommodation offers an indoor pool, on site spa facilities and even a free shuttle service to the ski lifts.
Radina's Way Hotel
This 4* accommodation is surrounded by native pines, giving you a real alpine experience. Lie the Hotel Lion it has an indoor pool as well as a plush spa. Perfect for unwinding after a long day on the slopes.