Pirates, pack your bags for Portugal with 7 nights in the Algarve from £279pp including the 4* Algar Seco Parque & flights. There are some great prices available if you travel in off-season: this high-rated aparthotel goes for around £800 in the peak summer season, so it's a big saving to visit in November or December.
The reviews on TripAdvisor are as glowing as Mr Burns after his longevity treatments, so you know your holiday is in safe hands.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 6th – 13th December 2018
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: Belfast, Bristol, Gatwick, Luton, Southend, Stansted, Manchester
- 4* Algar Seco Parque
- Rated 5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Board basis – Self-catering
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package £557.71 / 2 = £278.86pp
- Check-in luggage £50 per bag
- Shuttle transfers £23.50 per person
About your stay
The 4* Algar Seco Parque is a 10-minute walk from the beach, on a hilltop affording lovely views of the sea. Several outdoor pools and a restaurant on-site keep guests fed and entertained, while the centre of Carvoeiro is only 10 minutes away.
Apartments have private bathrooms, attractive furnishings, TV, fireplace, balcony & sea views. A cute kitchen allows self-catering in cosy home comfort.
Need car hire?
You might want to consider getting your own set of wheels for your holiday. You could snap one up using our car comparison tool from £30 in total.