Pirates, get out of the UK just when the weather is at its dreariest with a winter escape to the Algarve from £103* per person, including 4* hotel & flights.
There are a bunch of super cheap dates throughout the winter season, or you can snap up a trip in warmer months by paying a bit extra.
Booking info Timeframe: 16. Nov. 2018 - 30. Mar. 2019
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Duration is 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Flights from Manchester (*other UK airports for a surcharge)
- Travel dates: September - October, 2018
- Example date: 6 - 13 December 2018
- 4* Balaia Atlantico Hotel (rated 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor)
- Board basis - Self Catering
- Hand luggage (add hold luggage from £51 per bag)
- ATOL protection
- Based on 2 sharing
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- £206.43/2 = 103.22* per person
You will be staying in the Balaia Atlantico which is located a half an hours drive from Faro Airport and just 10 minutes drive from the beach. Albufeira town is just 15 minutes drive away.
The hotel has a huge outdoor swimming pool surrounded by sun loungers and parasols, and there is a poolside bar for snacks and drinks. There is also an indoor pool, mini golf, tennis courts, great restaurant and bar and Turkish bath which may cost a small fee.
Need car hire?
You might want to consider getting your own set of wheels for your holiday. You could snap one up using our car comparison tool. The hotel is a 33-minute drive from Faro airport.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited.