Pirates! Did you know that the Algarve region in the south of Portugal can reach up to 16°C in January? It may not quite be bikini weather but it's certainly a lot toastier than the UK will be.
Plus, as everyone knows, dry January doesn't count when you're on holiday.
We've found a week-long break in January, with flights and accommodation included, from £96* per person!
We also found week-long breaks in February from £102* per person.
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Jan. 2020 - 31. Jan. 2020
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
*The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 22-29 January, 2020
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: London or Bournemouth
- 3* Clube Vilarosa in Portimão
- 3.5/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – Room-only
- Hand luggage included (check airline)
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Check-in luggage £51 per bag, return
- Return shuttle transfers from £25.50 per person
You'll be staying at the Clube Vilarosa, a modest but clean property in Portimão in southern Portugal. The hotel is located about 500 metres from Praia da Rocha beach.
Superior Studios have small kitchenettes with microwaves, stovetops, fridges and toasters -- ideal for those people travelling on a budget but still want a bit of winter sun.
Portimão is known for its old quarter and busy marina.