Why not treat yourself to a sunny all-inclusive beach holiday just before Christmas? After this year, you've certainly earned it.
We've found a cracking deal to Agadir on Morocco's Atlantic coast staying at a 4-star hotel for four nights, with flights and all meals, drinks and snacks included, for a great price.
Don't fancy waiting until December? No problem as we've found dates in August-November too.
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Dec. 2020 - 31. Dec. 2020
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
*The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 4 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 1 December
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: London or Manchester
- 4* Allegro Agadir
- 3.5/5 Tripadvisor
- Board basis – all-inclusive, covering all meals, drinks and snacks
- Hand luggage included (check airline)
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL-protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package from £378 / 2 = £189* per person
- Check-in luggage from £49 per bag, return
- Return shuttle transfers from £16 per person
The Allegro Agadir is on Agadir Bay ideally located close to the city centre and the beach.
Rooms at the hotel are smartly decorated and feature private balconies, air-conditioning and televisions with international channels so you can keep up to date with what's going on at home.
The hotel's main restaurant serves a variety of international and local dishes and when you're thirsty, there are a couple of bars to choose from.