Mateys, if you need something to cheer you up then how about some winter sun to look forward to. Take a look at this super cheap getaway to Malta departing in December, with great prices available on many other months through to 2022.
For this Malta holiday, you will stay for 4 nights in a 4* spa hotel based on 2 sharing, but you can also travel as a group if you wish - grab your fav mateys and escape the chilly winter weather in the UK.
You can even book this Malta trip with a deposit of only £25pp and payment plan!
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Oct. 2021 - 22. Mar. 2022
Fancy a different hotel? Click here for more options!
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 4 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Flight + hotel package from Loveholidays
- Example date: 1st - 5th December 2021
- Departs from a choice of UK airports
- 4* Pergola Hotel & Spa
- 4/5 TripAdvisor & Travelers' Choice Award
- Board basis – room only
- Location: Malta
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- ATOL protected holiday
- Based on 2 sharing
- Prices do not include city/tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Total from £222 / 2 = £111* per person
About your stay
You will be staying in the Pergola Hotel & Spa which is located in Mellieha in the North of stunning Malta and is award-winning at TripAdvisor so you know you're in good hands.
The hotel offers indoor and outdoor pools, spa facilities and a gorgeous cave bar to enjoy a chilled drink. Public transport is easy to use in Malta with buses available to take you all over the Island, you can also catch the ferry to the island of Gozo.
- Check-in luggage (we suggest case sharing and/or making the most of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (check out public transport and holidaytaxis for cheaper alternatives)
- Check out our car hire tool to get your own set of wheels during your stay