Ahoy pirates, how about a super cheap group getaway in the Algarve with your other half or bestie from under £100* per person at only £96* each.
For this Algarve escape you will stay for 5 nights in a great rated and award winning resort, but you can choose to stay longer if you wish - and why not!
Booking Info Timeframe: 16. Sep. 2019 - 30. Nov. 2019
This holiday is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport. To change holiday details, just click the Book holiday button to view calendar.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city taxes that are payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 5 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Flight & hotel package with Loveholidays
- Example date: 07/11 - 12/11
- Departs from many UK airports
- 4* Eden Resort
- 4.5/5 TripAdvisor & Traveller's Choice Award
- Location: Albufeira, Algarve
- Board basis – self catering
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- ATOL Protection
- Based on 2 sharing
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Total from £12 / 2 = £96* per person
- Check-in luggage (we suggest case sharing and/or making the most of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (check out public transport and holidaytaxis for cheaper alternatives)
- Check out our car hire tool to get your own set of wheels during your stay
About your stay
You will be staying in the Eden Resort which scores a great 4.5 out of 5 at TripAdvisor and has been awarded a Traveller's Choice Award so you know you are in great hands.
The hotel is located in a chilled-out area of Albufeira and offers a free transfer 4 times a day to take you into the city centre or beach. Your room will be equipped with self-catering facilities incase you wish to cook up a storm, TV, free Wi-Fi and balcony for you to relax on.
The hotel has many pools on offer (you may need to be brave to use the outdoor pools in winter) including an indoor pool, as well as a spa offering massages and restaurant with panoramic views.