Pirates, pick up a holiday in Tunisia during the cooler winter months for less -- try 7 nights in Sousse from £130* per person including 4* hotel with pool, breakfast each morning and direct return flights. It's a bit of a bargain and could be just the thing to snap up a cheap break.
Booking info Timeframe: 20. Jun. 2019 - 30. Oct. 2020
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 26 Jan – 2 Feb 2020
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departs London Gatwick
- 4* Cesar Palace
- Rated 3.5/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – Breakfast included
- Hand luggage included
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package £260 / 2 = £130* per person
- Check-in luggage £55 per bag
- Transfers from £19.50 per person
About your stay
The Cesar hotel is only a short 5min walk to the beach, with the city centre only 2km away. You'll find a bar lounge, pool and restaurant, as well as rooftop sun terrace on-site, while rooms have satellite TV, private bathroom, aircon and minibar. A buffet breakfast is served each morning, included in the room rate.
The hotel is a 40-minute drive from Hammamet airport, so you might want to consider getting your own set of wheels for your holiday. You could snap one up using our car comparison tool from £112 in total.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.