Fancy, or should we say need a holiday right now, but don't want to spend too much?
Then have a look at this cracking Krakow city break we've found that includes two nights' accommodation and flights for a great price.
Plus, it's really flexible and you can change the airports and departure dates if you want to.
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Nov. 2020 - 30. Nov. 2020
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
*The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 2 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 18-20 November
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: Various
- Lux Aparthotel
- 4.5/5 Tripadvisor & Certificate of Excellence
- Board basis – Room only but breakfast can be added
- Hand luggage included (check airline)
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL-protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package from £160 / 2 = £80* per person
- Check-in luggage from £41 per bag, return
- Return shuttle transfers from £19 per person
You'll be staying at a great-value and well-reviewed aparthotel close to the city centre.
The Lux Aparthotel has a restaurant and the studio rooms feature double beds, private bathrooms and kitchenettes which are super handy if you are travelling on a budget.
There's plenty to do in Krakow -- explore the well-preserved Medieval centre and famous Jewish quarter, visit the stunning Wawel Royal Castle or just go for a wander and enjoy the shops, restaurants and lively bars.