Pirates, you can save a whopping £317 on the regular price of this 10-day tour to Egypt.
It's now from £212* per person (previously £529pp) and for that, you get all transportation, tour guides and tours, an overnight cruise on a traditional Felucca boat, visits to the Pyramids and the Egyptian Museum and loads more!
Plus, there are dates available throughout 2021-2022.
Book With Flexibility** - all bookings are flexible so if you need to change the dates, you can.
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Mar. 2021 - 31. Jul. 2022
This package doesn't include flights to Egypt, but when we checked we were seeing direct return flights from London with British Airways starting around £304pp*.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
*The above prices do not include city/tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
**If plans change: This operator allows 2 free date changes after booking, as long as the change is made at least 14 days before departure. This means they will waive any change fees, making sure travelers remain flexible in case they need to reschedule their tour.
- Deal provided by TourRadar
- Book with flexibility -- change dates or even the tour if you need to
- Travel duration: 10 days
- Example date: 2-11 July, 2022 (availability Mar 2021-Dec, 2022)
- 2nts 4* in Cairo, 1nt 4* in Aswan, 1nt on felucca boat, 1nt 3* Luxor, 2nts 4* Hurghada, two overnight coach trips
- Included meals: 8 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 3 dinners
- Included guided tours of the Pyramids, Cairo city, Aswan, Valley of the Kings; Kom Ombo and Luxor Temples
- English-speaking tour guide throughout
- Airport transfers are included
- Travel insurance is not included and is compulsory
- International flights are not included
- Abu Simbel trip from £75* per person
- Hot air balloon over the west bank of Luxor from £105* per person
- Flight upgrade from Cairo to Aswan from £150* per person
- Single supplement for own room from £159* per person
- You'll start off your trip in Cairo, the capital of Egypt. Your first day is to get settled
- On day two, you'll visit the Great Pyramids, the Sphinx at the Giza Plateau and the Step Pyramid
- After an overnight coach trip, you'll arrive in Aswan where you'll visit the Philae Temple
- On day four, you'll board a Felucca cruise boat for a leisurely trip down the Nile and night on board
- The following day, you'll visit Luxor and Kom Ombo with a stay overnight stay in Luxor
- On day six, you'll visit the world-famous Valley of the Kings before heading to Hurghada
- Days seven and eight are purely for relaxation -- kick back and enjoy some sunshine and beach time
- After an overnight coach journey from Hurghada, you'll arrive back in Cairo for a full day of touring including the Egyptian Museum
- On day 10, after breakfast, you're off to the airport to head home