Mateys, being in lockdown has given us plenty of time to get our bucket-list together and one thing on that list is definitely a safari! Secret escapes have this awesome safari on offer right now with dates available right through to the end of March 2022.
The deal includes half board or full board with drinks (with meals) depending on the day and a range of different safaris and a visit to a rehabilitation centre.
Another great thing about this deal is that it is the same price for every date, so no price hikes to see here! You can book this South African holiday with a deposit and add flights for your chosen dates using our flight finder!
In these difficult times, we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 15. Feb. 2021 - 31. Mar. 2022
Example flights: 7th (arrives on the 8th) - 16th December 2021
Double-check your dates when booking!
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city/tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Safari deal with secret escapes
- 8 nights incl. 6 nights at a safari camp at Kruger National Park
- Half board days 1 and 8
- Full board days 2-7 (incl. drinks)
- Morning safari in the Moholoholo area (day 3)
- Visit Moholoholo Rehabilitation Centre (Day 3)
- Full day safari in Kruger National Park (day 4)
- Bush Safari on the Walk in the Moholoholo Area (Day 6)
- Afternoon safari in Kruger National Park and barbecue night (day 7)
- Experienced rangers/guides during the safaris
- Admission costs to Kruger National Park
- All transfers between the airport and accommodation
- Dates through 2021 - 31st March 2022
- Flights not included - click here
- 2 nights Aero Guest Lodge (or similar) in Johannesburg
- 6 nights Moholoholo Forest camp (os similar) in Moholoholo
- Many optional excursions available
- Total from £1,678 / 2 = £839* per person
About your stay
Once you arrive in Johannesburg you will be picked up from the airport and taken to your accommodation where you can spend the rest of the day relaxing in the swimming pool before the adventure begins. The next 6 nights you will stay at a forest camp in Moholoholo and enjoy visits to the stunning Kruger National Park. The last night you will be back in Johannesburg enjoying a lush 2-course meal before heading home with some amazing memories.