Ahoy pirates, imagine falling asleep under the stars and waking up to the view of giraffes grazing in the morning?
We've found this awesome deal with Secret Escapes, staying in your very own Bubble in Port Lympne - how romantic can you get!
You can hop in your own golf buggy and visit the lions, tigers, gorillas and more as you have unlimited entry to the Port Lympne Hotel & Reserve!
In peak season the bubbles usually cost £650 so this is a great saving - the deal is only available for 24 hours so be quick pirates!
Booking Info Timeframe: 6. Aug. 2018 - 30. Nov. 2018
- Accommodation in The Bubble
- Welcome drink
- Room-only basis
- Use of Babydoll's Wood Fired Pizza, Treehouse Hotel Clubhouse, Tree house Clubhouse, Pinewood Cafe, Port Lympne Hotel
- Use of a golf buggy for the duration of your stay (a valid driving licence is required)
- Unlimited entry to Port Lympne Hotel & Reserve during your stay
- Parking access
- Check-in is at 3pm
- Check-out at 11am
- Based on 2 sharing
- Dates spanning August - November
- Example date: 23/08 - 24/08
- Booking fee may apply
- Total from £350 + £15 booking fee = £365 / 2 = £182.50pp
About your stay
Not only is safari park access included as well as full use of a golf buggy so you can whizz between the best viewing spots for the gorillas, tigers, lions and giraffes, you'll also have an over night stay in an amazing bubble along with a welcome drink.
Staying in The Bubble really is a once in a lifetime experience, falling asleep under the stars with 180-degree views over the 600 acre reserve.
The Bubble is well equipped with air conditioning, a freestanding bath tub, a private en-suite wet room, Bamford bath amenities and a separate living area with a Nespresso machine and a record player.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited.