Pirates, this is one for the ultimate bucket-list -- pricey, but a good 'un! Until the end of May, you can save up to 30% off train journeys on the iconic Orient Express between Venice and London -- that's more than £500pp off the regular price.
You can live like royalty, and be waited on hand and foot, while you travel through Italy, via Austria and Germany to Paris, before taking the channel tunnel to the UK and finishing in London. It'a available on select dates in June, July and August so you get to see the European countryside at its summertime finest.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Jun. 2017 - 31. Aug. 2017
- Travel duration: 2 days
- Departures: June, July and August
- Leaves Venice and arrives London
- Train: Venice Simplon-Orient Express
- Includes 1 night aboard the Venice Simplon-Orient-Express with dedicated steward service
- Meals include: 4-course dinner, continental breakfast served in your cabin, 3-course lunch, afternoon tea, 3-course brunch served with a sparkling bellini
- Based on 2 adults sharing
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing a Cabin:
- £3784 / 2 = £1892 per person - 30% = £1324.40 per person
- Day 1 - Board in Venice
Travel through Austria, Germany and the French countryside as you travel towards Paris
- Day 2 - Arrive in Paris
Stretch your legs in Paris, re-board and travel to Calais where you will board a luxury coach for the Channel Tunnel crossing
- Day 3 - Once in the UK, board the Belmond British Pullman Train and continue your journey to London
About the train
Sign up for our newsletter to get the latest offers direct to your inbox. Be first to know about error fares and the hottest deals by signing up for WhatsApp notifications. Download our app from the App Store or Play Store to view all the latest deals and set up customised deal alerts. You can find out more about our app and its features here!